Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cake Decorating Class

For the past four weeks we have been attending a Wilton cake decorating course at Hobby Lobby. The class is every Monday for four weeks. Check out Hobby Lobby's website for details. I did the first course, and I will be doing the second course next month. Here are some photos of the cake I made at the last class.





Boy, those roses were hard! Those are the best ones I made.You should of seen Hannah's- they were the best.
But I am really glad I got to do this class-I learned a lot.
Hannah was so sweet, she payed for my class!

Melody

5 comments:

  1. Your cake looks wonderful Melody dear. I love the colors you chose, and the yellow roses are splendid!!! :)

    Big hugs, xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cake! It looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was really hard. maybe I will get better the more I practice!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is beautiful! ;) I love cake decorating, but I am not very good at it. Thanks for sharing! BTW, I love your name.. that is so pretty. :D

    *Mikailah*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mikailah,
    Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you? maybe you could take the class! Your name is beautiful also!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!