Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Baby Doll with No Name

Here is a very special friend of mine, 
Baby Doll.

She is nine years old. I got her for my third birthday.
She use to cry when you pressed her tummy and you could stick her thumb in her mouth and she would suck it and laugh.

 I never named her, because it was always different whenever I played with her. 
I remember I used to put her under my shirt and say "I'm pregnant!" but she was so big I could never hold her there very long. when I got her she was half my size! One day she stopped working and Daddy said she needed new batteries, so Daddy changed them and I pretended that she needed surgery and Daddy was the doctor! Oh, and one of her eye lids is messed up so you have to push it open. 
So let's just say she is a very well loved baby!

How about you? Do you have any special toy?
Why don't you tell me about them! I always love to hear from you all!

Melody


2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Your little babydoll is so cute!! :)
    I used to have one very similar, but somehow she disappeared. I think we sold her in a garage sale. :(

    Big hugs!! xxxx~Kelsey

    btw, I sent you an email. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kels!

    yes i did get your email. But i have not had much time to write back. Sorry :( i will soon!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!