Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Legos!


Who out there likes Legos? Because my family really likes them and pretty much all our friends. Did you know that they weigh every Lego set to make sure there are no missing pieces! The reason they cost so much is because of the high quality plastic and paint they are made of. 

The first mini figures were made for girls because they wanted to play with legos to.
Here are some of the earlier Lego mini figures that did not move any where.

All Legos are made of  acrylonitrile butadiene styrene Plastic.


 Lego mini figures have changed a lot since they were created. 
Now it can move it's arms, legs, head, and hair! 

The name "Lego" came from the Danish phrase leg godt, which means "play-well".
The first Legos were wood and were first made in 1932.

You can read more about the history of Legos on

 Wikipedia's website.  
Tell me why you enjoy Legos?

Melody





3 comments:

  1. We LOVE legos at my home=) They help keep my 7-yr-old sister's hands busy while we have family devotions=)

    I love your blog... it's lovely, and a beautiful concept.

    In Christ,
    Sierra

    www.hishandmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My siblings LOVE Legos to! Even my two year old sister!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know we like legos too!!

    Jay Gabby and Gracia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!