Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Best Friend, Relationship with God

I love to talk to God. It is a way I find peace in knowing He is always there and ready to talk. 
I really don't need a scheduled time to talk to God, I simply talk to Him all the time. If you don't have time to talk to God then I suggest you get of the computer and start to get to know Him.  I used to not really know God, I did not know Him like a friend. When I was inspired to start to talk to God all the time, I soon got to know God like a friend. He became the one I talked to in my spare moments, or when I needed comfort. He is always there! Don't be shy to talk to God. Get to Know him through the Bible and prayer. 
Have a best friend relationship! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder, Melody... it is such a comfort to know that God is listening for whenever we need Him...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!