Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Memorize!

For the past few months I have been trying to memorize scripture. I thought James 1 was a good place to start. I have finished chapter 1 now and am on 2:12. it first seemed very easy but then it got harder. I had to start giving up doing things early in the morning so that I could memorize scripture. But I soon learned that this was helping me to catch my self in the act of sinning. When I am about to do some thing I can catch my self and remember a verse! It is so important to memorize scripture. If you don't know were to start here is a website that can tell you good places to start.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through Girlz of God. :) Have you heard of memverse? It is by far the easiest way I've found to memorize scripture. I hope you check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!