Wednesday, November 2, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Hey guys! I wanted to share some things I love so you could get to know me better!
(Pics from pinterest)

Number 1: Reading my Bible!

Number 2: Chocolate!

Pinned Image

Number 3: Photography!
Pinned Image

Number 4: Blue!
Pinned Image

Number 5: Necklaces!

Number 6: Hamsters!
Pinned Image

Number 7: Gardening!

Number 8: Sewing!
Pinned Image

Number 9: Cake Decorating!
Pinned Image

Number 10: Memorizing Scripture!
Memverses!

Number 11: Poodles!
Pinned Image




Number 12: Music!


Number 13: Birthdays!
Pinned Image
Because mine is in three days!
November 4th 1998.
I will be 13!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I was actually just about to do a post like this only the things I think are most beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely things Mel! I love the picture of that poodle!!!! Oh so cute. :)

    big hugs, xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That awesome(:
    Do you know what... you are just like ME(:
    Go check my blog here:http://lovejoypeace3.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!