Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Trip to the Tampa Aquarium!

We went to the Tampa Aquarium yesterday. It was really neat! They even had a water park to play in!
But sadly my cameras battery's died half way through  the trip, so I only have a few pictures to show you guys.

The upside down jelly fish.

Some weird plant:)

 Violet and a cute turtle.
 Some fish friends.

 I thought this one was really neat looking.

 They had a seaside part and it was really nice.

 Stingrays! 

 I love this one.



We had a lot of fun. There were also some light up jelly fish that were sooooo cool!
Hope you liked the pics!
   
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun!! I love aquariums! :)
    ~Lily http://bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!