Sunday, December 11, 2011

Saying "Goodbye" For a time......

As some of you know, my family is very musical. in fact I am learn and play almost six different instruments! Well, one of them is clarinet  so for this next week I am devoting all blog time to practice. Because this Saturday we are playing Christmas carols on our instruments in front of abortion clinics. It is amazing that the power of songs have, the name of Jesus especially in songs is impacting!  So if you could I would love it if you would pray for us as we storm the gates of hell this Saturday. And I would love some prayer for while I am playing!:)  So for the time being, Goodbye!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Mel... let's do it :-)

    Gimme a list of songs to get... love u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!