Friday, January 13, 2012

I Got a Blogger Award!


Hey everybody! I was awarded the "Kreativ Blogger" award by, Trinka!
Now I get to give it away to a few other ladies!
I award:
Kelsey, 
Amy,
 Talia!


Rules:
3) Award other blogs, and let them know in a comment/email that they have been awarded
4) Share seven random things about yourself

Here is mine!
***
Form
1) Name your favorite song:
"Blessings" by, Laura Story

2) Name your favorite dessert:
Mint chocolate ice cream 


3) What makes you angry:
That millions of children die every day from abortion

4) When you're upset:
I try to think of all the blessings I have been given


5) What's your favorite pet?
Our poodle "George"

6) Black or white?
Black

7) Biggest fear?
heights!

8) Everyday attitude?
Happy

9) What is perfection?
Jesus 

10) Guilty pleasure?
Eating ice cream while I read! :)

7 Random Things About Me
1. I have braces.
2. I have memorized two chapters of James and I'm almost done with the third.
3. My Grandparents live on twenty acres.
4. I play almost six other instruments.
5. I wrote a book.
6. We have a fifteen passenger vane.
7. I hope to be a missionary with my husband.


Alright girls! Go write your posts!




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I just loved reading this! :) I'm afraid of hights, also. And I LOVE mint chocolate chip icecream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel!! I <3 your answers. :)

    big hugs, xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Melody! Love you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!