Friday, January 13, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek into the next Holiday: Valentines Day!

I know it is only the 12th of January, but I could not wait to show you all some stuff I found!


Make crayon hearts to decorate the windows.











And a heart garland for the walls!

And now make some heart paper clips to go on your Valentines.


Now send your Valentines out in felt envelopes!


Then go and make a heart wreath for your front door.
















Now make some rice crispy treats that look like hearts to give to your siblings!


Or make some play dough for your siblings! 



Then put your little sisters hair up to look like hearts!






Then make some pink lemonade pie for your Mom!


Make some of these treats for your neighbors









I wish I could do more but I don't have the time! 
Hope you enjoy these, and Post some of your own findings for Valentines day on your blog!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Melody! :) I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award over on my blog :)
    http://lovedbymyking.blogspot.com/2012/01/fail-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... :) LOVE the heart hair-do! :) Thanks for sharing, Melody.

    In Christ,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!