Thursday, February 9, 2012

Adventures in Odyssey Episode Review of the Week: "Buried Sin"

Hey guys! I am now going to do a weekly review on "Adventures in Odyssey" episode!

Album: Hidden Treasures
Episode: Buried Sin
Theme: Forgiveness
Characters: Jared Dewhite, Dwayne Oswald, and Eugene.
Verse: Matthew 18: 21-35, 1 Corinthians 13:7 

While digging in a garden Jared, Dwayne, and Eugene find a box with the secret to a murder long ago. They find out that the person who buried the box had killed a man accidentally while playing with his fathers gun.While investigating Dwayne finds out his family is connected to the murdered man. This story shows true forgiveness and freedom from the sins of the past. I have always really loved this episode because of how it shows that no mater how long it has been you can always be forgiven.

Listen to the episode here: "Buried Sin"
Purchase episode here: "Buried Sin"

Do you like A.I.O.? Who is your favorite character? 
Mine is Edwin Blackgaard, He is really funny!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE WOOTON! He is so hilarious. He reminds me of myself haha (wow, that was humble!). Well, he's dorky and kinda nerdy and so am I! SOOO he just kinda reminds me of me. Besides the fact that he's a guy and a mailman! nevermind..haha:).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!