Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is Your Music for Jesus or Against?

Recently I have been learning guitar. 
So I am wanting to get every song book out there!
 I also am learning how moving songs can be. 
A song can really inspire a person to do a lot of things, good and bad. 
Music can also change hearts. 
But we must be careful what we listen to. 
Like what Jesus said in Mathew 12:30 "He who is not with me is against me, and he who dose not gather with me scatters." 
So if the music we listen to is not for Jesus it is against Him, If it dose not gather it scatters.

 Here are a few songs and albums I found:

I really like,
Friend of Sinners
Blessings
This is the Day
Blessings

I really like,
Our Worlds Collide,
Tears Fall,
Hello Sunshine
Love & War


I really like,
Song of the Beautiful,
By our Love
Life Light Up




I really like,
Forgiven,
Dear Heart,
I'll Show You How to Live
Pieces Of A Real Heart

I really liked,
Awakening,
Healing is in Your Hands,
A Mighty Fortress,
Chosen Generation 
Passion: Awakening (Special Edition)

What albums do you like?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!