Monday, February 13, 2012

Some Books I Love....

Hey all!
I wanted to share a few books I love so much with you all!



Once Blind
by, Kay Marshall Storm
I learned so much from this book about John Newton,
 I  learned a lot that I never knew about his life.
Once Blind: The Life of John Newton


Jake's Fortune
by, Ray Comfort 
This book is really good! It is really gripping and shows the gospel very clear!
Be sure to check it out, it is a must read! 
Jake's Fortune


The Swiss Courier
by,Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey
This book taught me a lot about world war II. 
I is really cool to read how a spy did things then!
Swiss Courier, The: A Novel

Jesus Freaks: Martyrs
by, dc Talk
This book is really faith building!
 It shows you the courage our brothers and sisters had through persecution.
Jesus Freaks: Martyrs: Stories of Those Who Stood for Jesus: The Ultimate Jesus Freaks

Enemy Brothers
by,Constance Savery
This book is really neat!
A boy was kidnapped as a baby and thinks he is German!
Enemy Brothers (Living History Library)

True to the Last
by, Evelyn Everett Green
This book made my whole family cry!  
It was very touching and moving!
True to the Last


There are so many I want to list but I can't now.......
Do you have any good books? I am at a loss on books to read at the moment:).
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ugh... don't make me think about True to the Last! makes me want to cry even thinking about it now...

    Totally <3 Once Blind, Jake's Fortune (thanks for that, btw ;-) ), and Jesus Freaks.... they are awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!