Wednesday, March 28, 2012

6 Tips to Help you Stay Awake in the Morning When Reading Your Bible

Photo Taken By Me
Do you ever have trouble reading your bible in the morning because you are tired? I wake up at  5:30 A.M. or 5:45 so I usually am quite tired when I wake up in the morning. Here are a few ways that help me to wake up before I read my bible.

1: Drink a glass of water. It really helps to clear your head.
2: Make a cup of tea to drink while you read.
3: Get dressed or brush your hair. It helps to refresh you.
4: Brush your teeth.
5: Sit in a place were you won't fall asleep (the floor, at a table, etc.).
6: Do a few jumping jacks to keep you awake. 


What ever works best for you. If I don't do one of these I will most likely fall asleep or not really understand the words I am reading. So it is best to do something that will keep you awake, other wise you won't get any thing out of what you read.

Photobucket








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!