Monday, March 26, 2012

One Sacrifice of Christ is Sufficient

Photo Taken By Me
This morning while I was enjoying  vanilla caramel truffle tea, While I was also enjoying my daily fill of the word of God. I flipped to Hebrews 10 and found a little some thing that I wanted to share.  It speaks of how we no longer need to offer sacrifices because Jesus was the sacrifice that covers all sin. In verse 4 it says "For it is impossible for theblood of bulls and goats to take away sins."  It shows that God does not want us to offer bulls or anything else any more, He wants us to accept the sacrifice of His son instead. Like it says in verse 10 "By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all." It shows that the sacrifice of Jesus sanctifies us through His blood. And last but not least in verse 18 it says "Now where there is forgiveness of these things, there is no longer any offering for sin." 

I find so many things in scripture I would like to share. I want others to be able to look at my blog and be encouraged through the scriptures.  

Photobucket











1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Melody, for encouraging us in the Word of God! Its truly the only thing that is going to last...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!