Monday, April 30, 2012

Finally after 9 years of Waiting! They Come!

Ok, who has seen the "Lord of the Rings" movies? Have you been waiting forever for them to come out with "Lord of the Rings" Legos? Well guess what! They have! 
Only a few months to go!
Me and my older sisters are all going "YES! FINALLY!". 

You want to see a few of them?
Here you go!

Character: Frodo




Lego Character: Frodo





Character: Sam

Lego Character: Sam



Character: Aragorn

Lego Character: Aragorn



Character: Boromir

Lego Character: Boromir



Character: Merry

Lego Character: Merry



Aren't Legos cute? They are just perfect for the Characters!
Me and Hannah (My older sister) are hoping to buy the whole fellowship somehow!:)
Have you read the books? My older sisters have, I have not yet. Hoping to get to reading them soon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Tht is sooo cool! I love lotr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! :D I have never seen the "Lord Of The Rings" movies, but I want to. Now I have a reason. So I can relate to the Lego characters. ;)

    Blessings!
    xo,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!