Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When I am weak, then I am strong.


             2 Corinthians 12:10


Therefore am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with 
distresses, with persecutions, with difficultiesfor Christ's sake ; for 
when I am weakthen I am strong.

Wow! Paul really lays it out to say that, he is content with pretty much every trial out there! And he knows that with Christ, when he is weak, he is strong! Let us all remember that with Christ Jesus, when we are weak, we are strong! I am memorizing this verse with my little brother James. It is an awesome verse to take to memory!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is an amazing verse - when we are weak, He is strong....and the painful truth is, apart from Him, we are always weak. He alone can truly give us strength, huh? Praise God for His amazing grace and love that He freely gives us that strength! Great verse to memorize, Melody - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!