Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lego Building Contest!

I decided to host a Lego building contest!
 I had so much fun entering my friends, I decided to host my own!
 Yes there is a prize so please enter! :)

Rules:
You must build something from a book or movie.
Only one entry per person.
post your picture on your blog and leave a comment with your blog
 or email me it at: kidsstuffnews@gmail.com.
Entries must be in by August 31.
Judging will be held on September 1.
If you are the winner I will send it to your home when I get your address.

Now, here is the prize!
It is a keychain to carry minifigures in!
It has a 2 by 4 Lego piece glued in the bottom to 
securely hold you minifigure, and
it closes at the top.
I know i'm not the best at sewing but I did make this.


Now lets see some entries! I can't wait to see what you come up with! 
Need some inspiration? Check out my friends blog and see the entries they got!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great!
    I know there will defiantly be some entries coming in from the Campana's. :)

    Great job on the bag! what a cool idea!

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey melody here are Frankie, Gabby and Gracia's entry's!!!
    Thanks so much <3

    http://heritageoutdoors.blogspot.com/2012/08/lego-contest-entrys.html

    The C's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel,
    Here is my entry for your contest!
    Thanks for hosting it!

    http://ourfinedays.blogspot.com/2012/08/lego-entry.html

    Love Mariah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!