Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another Blessing!

The Lord has blessed us with number ten! He has given us another baby!

I am so glad to have another sibling! I feels like just yesterday that Peter was born!
The baby is 12 weeks old and is 2 1/2 inches long from rump to head.
We had an ultrasound today, It is so exciting to see the baby.
Violet has nicknamed it 'Pumpkin". I have a strong feeling that this one is a girl, although I was wrong with Violet. I am so blessed to be a child in a family of ten! God has so richly blessed us!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations! :D That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I am the oldest of 9! Do come see my giveaway! Would you like to giveaway something from your shop on my blog? let me know on my blog by Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are excited and rejoice in this news!
    Hugs to your mother from Mrs. Beth!
    Love,
    Beth McArthur
    on behalf of the McArthur family

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!