Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I was Awarded!

Hello all! 
Kennedy awarded me the Liebster Blog award!


Here are the rules:
1.) list 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers



Here are the 11 facts about me:
1. I have 9 other siblings.
2. My family has 4 birds and 2 dogs.
3. I can't figure out which color my hair is, light brown or dark blond?
4. When I was 7 and "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" came out, my hair was short and people said I looked like Lucy.
5. I share a room with my 2 big sisters. We sleep in a triple bunk.
6. I love to look through books of photographs.
7. I make comic strips.
8. My favorite lamplighter publishing book is "A Lost Pearle"
9. I like Legos
10. My all time favorite cartoon character is "Snoopy"
11. I drink coffee even though I'm only 13


Here are my answers to the questions I was given:
1. Do you play a musical instrument?

I play clarinet, guitar, and a little bit of auto harp.


2. If you could travel in time, what era would you visit?

Victorian era


3. What's you favorite color?

Turquoise 


4. Favorite pastime?

 Reading!


5. What's your dream car?

 convertible, blue, Ford Mustang 


6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

New Zealand 


7. What's scarier to you, Fire or flooding?

Fire


8. How many houses have you lived in?

three


9. If you had to be a bug, which bug would you be?

Butterfly (people won't kill a butterfly:))


10. You are going on a week trip and can only take 1 thing, what would you take? My kindle 



11. What's your worse cooking experience?

I added a 3/4 cup of baking soda to a recipe of banana bread, when it called for 3/4 teaspoon.

And here are my 11 questions for the ones I nominate:
1. What is your favorite author?
2. what is your all time favorite book character?
3. How many family members do you have?
4. What type of books do you like to read best? (Fiction, Fantasy etc.)
5. would you be considered short or tall?
6. How often do you watch movies?
7. What is one of your favorite Bible verses?
8. Do you share a room? (If so how many share it with you?)
9. What would you say is your hobby?
10. Do you like to garden?
11. What is your favorite fruit?


The people I nominated are: 
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!