Saturday, October 13, 2012

my life's in God's hands

I love the thought that God has my life in his hands. That everything is going to work out exactly how he planned it to. Even if it doesn't seem to make sense in the moment, in the future we can look back and see Gods handy-work. It is so funny..... How, I remember things happening to me that I couldn't find one good reason for it to happen. But now, I look back and I see how that problem helped and changed me or my family for the better. I am so glad to know that, I am not in control. God is in control and has a plan for our lives.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melody! Our Lord Jesus Christ certainly has your life in His hands. The Bible says:
    "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.” (John 10:27-30)
    May God bless you!
    Sincerely,
    Diederik Maynard
    Managua, Nicaragua

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!