Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Our Sister Etsy Shop!

Hello all! Recently me and my sisters have gotten together and started to make our very own Etsy store! Even Violet (age five) has helped create things for the shop! For now we simply call it the Rejoice Always Shop, hoping to create a fun name later after we get some time to think about it. Here is a little peek at what we have made so far. 

Bilbo Baggins Plush Doll
This is a plush Bilbo Baggins that I made.


Emma made this Tea Pot bookmark

Violet made this scrapbook Tea Cup Bookmark with a little help from me.

Thorin Oakenshield Plush Doll
Hannah made this plush Thorin Oakenshield

Working on building it up. It is fun being able to have all my little sisters involved, they feel so special to know they have their own creations out on Etsy. So check out the shop, let us know what you think. If you have any tips we welcome them because we are still new to getting an Etsy shop out there.

~Melody


1 comment:

  1. I love the Tolkien characters! I'm in love with the LOTR series and the Hobbit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!