Thursday, January 8, 2015

child like faith

I love kids. Maybe it's because I grew up in a family with ten of them. Maybe it's because I never
wanted to grow up and I always want to be a kid again. Whatever the reason, I just love them. They fascinate me. I will say something, not expecting any of them to catch it, and before you know it, they have all gone off on a large in-depth conversation on the subject. I am telling you, they are fast, and they hear everything.

What I love the most about them, is their faith. I want it so bad. I want to go back to the time when I had a strong faith that I would laugh at someone for doubting my Jesus' power. I want that faith again. The faith to stand against crowds, countries, the world, believing in my Jesus'. That is a faith beyond any I have ever seen. Their faith is this strong tower, undefiled by the thoughts and words of the world. It stands strong. 

I pray for that faith again. I want it back, I want the worries of the world to be forgotten as they were before. I want a child like faith.

-Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!