Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Crawl

So, I was recently realizing just how much music I listen to. I find one music group, listen to
every song on the internet by them, then move from there, obsessing. I am always finding something new to play on repeat. Well, Superchick is nothing new, obviously, but I recently found one of their songs I had not noticed before.

Listening to it was difficult, as I felt the wait of everything it spoke, true in my life. Not an overly emotional type, but when things hit that close to home, I can't help but cry. I was certainly moved by it, and brought peace and comfort knowing I am not along in my trials and battles. My Jesus is their always, and He will carry me through. Even if it means to crawl. 


Crawl (Carry Me Through), Superchick 



What did you think? Any encouraging songs you have heard lately? Love to hear about them!

-Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!