Wednesday, February 25, 2015

25 Random Facts about Me

In for something random? I have complied a list of random facts about me. Be prepared for some extremely random (and some what strange) facts about me. Ready?

1. I used to want to be a nurse because I thought their job was to hold babies all day.
2. I'm afraid of blenders.
3. I still play with Legos.
4. I always wear ear buds when I put on make up so that I can listen to a few tunes in the morning.
5. I'm horrible at cooking. 
6. I can never decide my hair color, am I a brunette or blond?
7. I can't stand shopping
8. I crave Wendy's frosties all the time. 
9. I have had an insane crush on my own fictional character. (You can probably guess his name)
10. I savor a jar of nutella way to long.
11. I despise the move chasing punch in Karate.
12. I have always slept in a bunk bed, besides a crib of course. 
13. My siblings think I am the jack-of-all-trades.
14. I have had crushes on historical people. (Yes, dead people)
15. I adore fantasy.
16. I browse through font websites for fun. 
17. People have mistaken me for my sisters twin forever. (We have no twins in the family)
18. I have been asked if I was a body guard before. Perhaps I am to quiet in public. 
19. I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in a week.
20. I can listen to Owl City, Vanilla Twilight on repeat forever. 
21. I have never flown in a plane.
22. I am making myself a Jedi robe. 
23. The first thing people always mention about me when they meet me is how blue my eyes are. 
24. I can't (and won't) freestyle dance. 
25. Everyone thinks I am older than my 21 and 18 year old sisters. 

Your turn! Tell me a couple random facts about you! Anything similar to mine?

-Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!