Monday, February 9, 2015

A few of my favorite things

Thought it would be fun to post a couple of my current favorite things. My friend Hannah Kate, inspired me to post a little something about my favorite things after she did her posts.

So, here it goes!

1. A mug my two big sister bought for me. 
I have always been the Sleeping Beauty lover in our family. The other side of the mug is blue like her dress, while the front is pink. 


2. This new journal app called Day One. 
It is so easy and awesome to use. Simple to record memories everyday!



3. More Than Useless, by Relient K. 
Totally love this song. Always a helpful encouragement!



4. Star Wars Episode VII fanart!
Just thought this was the coolest thing ever! I totally can not wait to see this next movie!




5. C. S. Lewis Quote, that inspired me.
I totally love this quote, it inspired me to move on with hope!


Well, there are five of those favorite things. I have a ton more, but those are the ones I have been thinking about lately. Do you have any favorites you want to share? I would love to hear of a few!

-Melody

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I inspired you!!:) I like that quote. It's so true! And I am a shameless Sleeping Beauty fan, too!:)

    Hannah Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!