Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bedroom Remodeling: Triple Bunkbed

So sorry I have lacked posting here over the past week. 
Me and my sisters have been in the process of remodeling our bedroom. 
My new bed
We had a triple bunk designed for us four years ago, but our younger brothers needed it now. So we thought we mine as well paint while we were at it. So after a pile of paint samples we finally decided on a gray.
Old color on walls

Original bed now in our brothers room.



So we got a new plan and out awesome Dad, brother, and friend, worked on putting it together for us. 

The finished product

Ta da! It makes the room look way larger! With the gray on the walls it makes it more calming. I totally love the new design. We are working on finding new bedding at the moment, then me and my sister Hannah, are planning on making tons of throw pillows. 

So, what do you all think of the bed design? Be back to show the finished product of the room soon!

-Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!