Friday, February 20, 2015

Epic Cat Photo Session

 I have never really liked cats, only because I have met few cats that don't attack me the moment I sit next to them. Recently I met a cat who is pretty stingy, doesn't like to be touched by many, but for some odd reason hasn't left me alone. It always wants me to pet it, and when I'm not it will sit by my feet. Never thought I would have power over one of the proudest animals on earth.

I took advantage of this cats obsession over me, and decided to get a few pictures of it. It's a really pretty cat who turns out to be pretty photogenic, although she would only stay still as she listened to a car drive by. So I did my best to catch her when she would stop rubbing her face all over me.

Enjoy! 








Hope you enjoyed them! What are you like with cats? 

-Melody

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I like cats but they're pretty indifferent to my pleas for them to love me, so.. ;)

    Great photos!

    xo HK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!