Monday, March 9, 2015

Awkward and Awesome Moments: March 1st-7th

Hello my dear blogging friends! This past week was an awfully interesting. To top it off, I thought it would be fun to get a recap with the awkward and awesome moments!


Awkward: I had to help dissect a perch fish.

Awesome: Ran into my former writing teacher.

Awkward: I had all of my babysitting jobs canceled for the week for various reasons.

Awesome: I attended an advanced class of Karate and found out just how much energy I really can have, even when I am so sure I can't go on.








Awkward: My sister and I started practicing our Karate in
the morning at our local park. Now our neighbors watch us as we work.

Awesome: Had a big cleaning day on Wednesday and totally had fun with my siblings.

Awkward: Lost my partner for a school debate, I am now forced to doing a mad dash for extra research.





Awesome: I got to help sell produce it our farmer's market with my best friend!

Awkward: Was out of my house running around doing things from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.

Awesome: Was given some awesome organic produce after working at the Farmer's Market.

Awkward: My sister and I fell asleep twenty minutes into Star Wars A New Hope on a Friday night.








So what were your awkward and awesome moments?
Love to here how your week went!

-Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!