Monday, May 18, 2015

Life Happenings

Hello all! I have quite neglected you recently haven't I? I have been slightly busy with finishing up the school year, raising funds for a summer missions trip I am going on, and putting together a summer reading challenge for my church.   Besides that, nothing much has been going on. 

Some times I laugh at myself when people ask what I have been up to. I reply with the same as always, "school." It certainly has a way of stealing every last second of your time. My friend likes to tell middle schoolers to treasure their time now, before high school strikes. 

Hope you all had a fantastic May the 4th be with you! I made Star Wars cookies and brought them to church. Afterwards we went home and watched the classic Star Wars films. 

I'm not exactly fantastic at decorating cookies like that, but they still taste good. 

Well, I will be sure to share more later. For now, let me now what you did on May the 4th. 

-Melody


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!