Thursday, June 11, 2015

Recent Origami Adventures

So, I have loved crafts since I was able to use a crayon. Since I now have a job, I have access to buying supplies for the little things I wish to make. Yes, it seems silly, but I adore doing crafts of all sorts. Since I babysit twice a week, I enjoy sharing them with kids.

A recent favorite of mine has been origami. Which I still have not done with real origami paper, I just keep finding other paper. I thought I would share a few of my favorite origami projects with you all.

Paper Crown
This is so incredibly easy, I taught my 8 and 6 year old sisters how to make them and they did great!

X Wing Fighter
This one was a little tricky, I am still working at perfecting it, but it is pretty awesome!

Stars
These I am not the best at, but my sister can do them perfectly. I tend to squash most of them. But the ones that turn out are adorable.

Heart Bookmarks
These are so crazy easy you end up making tons and not knowing what to do with them.

Paper Airplanes
Pretty basic right? Well, I have become addicted to how amazing it flies!



Let me know what you try! I can't wait to hear about it!

-Melody


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!